Hi all! I made a cute set of floral nails to match my Liz Lisa phone wallpaper, haha~
Nail Polishes and Materials Used:
- Base Pink – KIT Playas de Arena
- Light Pink – OPI Pinking of You
- Dark Pink – KIT First Kiss
- Light Green – Etude House #CGR701
- Dark Green – Essie Sew Psyched
- Top Coat – Seche Vite
- Gold chain beads and gold studs
First, I used a dotting tool to put down some big splotches of Pinking of You. Then I used a smaller dotting tool to outline the rose petals using First Kiss. To paint the leaves, I used a Warhammer model painting brush to make a teardrop shape with CGR701. Lastly, I used a mini dotting tool to add shading to the leaves with Sew Psyched. And voila~ vintage rose nails! Then I stuck some gold studs and chain on for extra decoration.
This set is available on my Etsy store. Thanks for reading!