Hi all! Today’s challenge is Tutorial. I chose the Vintage Rose nails tutorial by Cutepolish! It’s a simpler way of doing roses than I normally would, but it’s much faster and still looks very cute.
I actually did these a long time ago, but I never got around to posting them. I’ve been so bad about posting lately! This is mostly because I’ve been busy with my job (I’ll never get used to working full-time and long commutes ´⌒｀) and my Etsy store, and just…life in general I suppose, haha~ Anyway, onto the nails.
Nail Polishes and Materials Used:
- Dark purple – KIT Spring Awakening
- Light purple – China Glaze Sweet Hook
- Green – Etude House CGR701
- Black – Sation Black
- White – Acrylic ink
- Topcoat – Seche Vite
- Silver studs
It’s finally sunny/warm enough to take photos outside!! No more crappy, blurry photos…at least for a few months. ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
I might be posting rather sporadically over the next week or two because I’m going to be ultra busy (convocation, yay!) and I may not have access to my camera. I’m getting a new phone with a 12 megapixel camera this week if all goes well, so I’ll keep my fingers crossed. However, you guys can look forward to seeing a huge batch of great posts coming up. Here’s a little list of what I have in the works for June and July:
- A new nail art challenge!
- Cheeky Jumbo nail stamping plate review
- Comparison between resin/acrylic vs. glass/crystal/Swarovski rhinestones for nail art
- Etude House Love Prism nail polish reviews
- Stamping plate/nail polish raffle giveaway
- Nail art tutorials: perfect ombre/gradient, studded flowers, peacock feathers, jewelled bows, princess tiaras, animal prints, pastel grunge, cute animals, and more!
- A beginner’s shopping guide for nail art materials
- A guide to choosing the best nail shape for you, and how to file your nails into that shape
- A master list of places to buy nail polish, including obscure/indie brands
Thanks for reading and I hope you’ll enjoy the great content I have in store!