Today’s challenge is Inspired by a Book.
Nail Polishes and Materials Used:
- Purple – Kit Spring Awakening
- Hot Pink – Kit First Kiss
- Pastel Pink – Innisfree #116
- Topcoat – Essence Absolute Pure
- Pink AB jelly resin rhinestones and gold studs
I decided to make some cute, cheerful spring nails inspired by Flower Fairies of the Spring by Cicely Mary Barker. I loved the Flower Fairies books growing up! They were filled with beautiful illustrations of fairies and gardens, and some of them had cute stories.
Thanks for reading!