Today’s challenge is Water Marble.
Nail Polishes and Materials Used:
- Purple – OPI Purple With A Purpose
- Hot Pink – Kit First Kiss
- Peachy Pink – Zoya Happi
- Pastel Pink – Innisfree #116
- Holo Glitter – Wet ‘n’ Wild Kaleidoscope
- Topcoat – Essence Absolute Pure
As you can see, these are not truly water marbled nails. You have nooo idea how hard I tried to get the stupid marbling to work properly. I think my polishes just don’t play nice with water…I tried lots of combinations and brands but to no avail. So I gave up and painted some faux water marble stripes with a fine brush. I used a base coat of Purple With A Purpose, then painted stripes with Happi, First Kiss, and #116. I topped off the stripes with Kaleidoscope for some extra glitter.
Thanks for reading!