Look at my poor nubby index finger…*sniff sniff* I was trying on pants in the fitting room and I snapped the entire tip off while messing around with those squeeze hangers…and then the very next day I smashed my other index finger in the door and that one broke too. At least my hands are symmetrical now…
As long as they grow back in time for my graduation, I’ll be ok!
Today’s challenge is Rainbow.
Nail Polishes Used:
- China Glaze Sweet Hook + OPI Purple With a Purpose
- Etude House #CBL601 + OPI Blue My Mind
- Etude House #CGR701 + Illamasqua Viridian
- Etude House #CBE101 + Essence Mellow Yellow (I think?)
- OPI Pinking of You + Rimmel Shocker
Yeah yeah…there’s no orange or red in my rainbow. Pink is close enough, ok?!
This was a very simple cloud manicure. I painted 3 vertical stripes to make the background colour for each cloud, then added 3 more stripes right below them in the darker shade. A perfect cheerful manicure for a gloomy, rainy day like today!
Thanks for stopping by!